Because there is quite some demand for individual sale of our aluminium panels, we decided to offer a service where we replace the panel in question for you.
Why is it necessary to ship my module back?
There are several reasons:
- mainly because height of several components was compensated for by milling pockets into the wood. With aluminium panels some of the components have to be adjusted.
- the module has to be tested afterwards and we would rather take care of that ourselves
- we want reuse the wooden panels and knobs for local musicians or possibly for donations to non-profits
- we do not want the wooden panels and knobs which took a lot of human effort to be made to be thrown away
How does it work?
- you buy a product called Emperor’s new clothes at noise.kitchen
- you read thru information for shipping it thru customs
- you read the Conditions bellow and
- you properly pack the module
- you write the ORDER NO. generated when placing order for the product at noise.kitchen
- you write REPAIR on the box – important for not getting stuck at the customs
- you ship the module to us and send us the tracking number to email@example.com if provided – also include the order number in the email
Emperor Order no. : 123456
603 00 Brno
firstname.lastname@example.org, +420 778 733 860
- we change the panel, adjust the heights of the components
- we will test and clean the unit and update firmware if necessary
- we change the wooden knobs for the black knobs that go with the aluminium designs (no exceptions!)
- we ship it back to you (without the wooden panel and the wooden knobs)
OUT OF EU ORDERS – CUSTOMS PROCESS
To get your package safely through the customs, we will need you to download and print out this small label that needs to be taped to your package, preferably you should add your original invoice number right below the ‘repair’ text. Alternative is to get this note at your local post office – just ask for a customs declaration sheet, they should have plenty.
This process guarantees your package will get through the customs office safely and without unnecessary delays.
Conditions – PLEASE READ
- since adjusting the height of the components is necessary we will need to use several soldering techniques that might (in the worst case) result in – brown / yellow color of the PCB, re-doing some traces by wires. We will make sure that everything is functional and tested before we ship it back to you
- DIY: modules bought as DIY kits can be shipped for this service, however this service doesn’t include the service “COME TO DADDY” which means fixing your DIY module if not functional. In case disfunctional DIY module is received, you will be asked to pay for the COME TO DADDY service extra. Should some crookedly soldered components (mainly pots and jacks) result in no possibility of putting the panel on you will be asked to pay for the COME TO DADDY service as well!
- once we receive the module we will try to do everything possible to ship it back on the nearest date. We promise that it will happen latest 30 days after the date of delivery
- you read thru the customs declaration information. if not proceeded correctly you might be asked to pay for the customs fee extra before we ship you the module back
First batch of modules – available now
- POPCORN CV EXPANDER
- POPCORN GATE EXPANDER
Second batch of modules – available in summer 2017
- NOISE SQUARE
- QUATTRO FIGARO
- TEA KICK
Third batch of modules – available late summer/autumn 2017
- CV TRINITY + EXPANDER
For the following modules it is nearly impossible to change the panel or aluminium panel will NOT be produced, therefore this servise will NOT be available (no exceptions)
- LITTLE NERD
- KNIT RIDER
- SOLENOID + EXPANDER
- DC MOTOR