Passive multiple is handy whenever you need to split your signals. Our approach in designing passive multiple was to let the user choose its configuration, so you can decide whether you’ll have a 4 + 5 multiple. normalized or not, 3+3+3 etc. It is all up to you! All you need to do is cut some wires inside to break the path.
- 9 connectors – all connected
- easily cut wire to configure you ideal multiple setup
- handmade in Brno, Czech republic
- front panel made from oak wood
- 15mm deep (skiff friendly)
- no power connection needed (passive module)
- manual – pdf download